Saturday, April 23, 2011

Together Always

You and I are always thrown together in situations
I run to people, seeking their company
But time and again, when I look around,
They are all gone, and you alone remain
I try to avoid you, bored
But yet when no one else is there
You stand by me and give me strength to live life
We have fun moments together
You put me on to new people, new situations
And all the while wait for me to learn
And come back to you
I am happy to have you in my life
I am glad you are ever present like a shadow
Places change, people change, and things evolve
The one who remains through everything is you
My thoughts touch the ends of the world
Trying to answer mysteries, solve riddles
Through my mind
But many times it returns with no results
Unable to find the meaning of many things
At times I am disgusted with thoughts that arise in me
At times I feel proud of the thoughts that blesses all
And seeks peace with everyone
Why this duality? When will I conquer the duality and see one world of peace and calm, and understand my nature
Passions swirl, they are like open mouthed black holes
Dragging me by force to get sucked by them
Anger, Jealousy, Lust, hatred appear and disappear one after the other
When will these waves settle,
To learn that as long as we live, these emotions will continue
But knowing to hold back, and focus on our goal
Is the key to remain outside the blackhole.
Enable me to see thee in all things, beneath all things, through all things
Let me see the world as an extension of you in all moments
Bless me with this vision,

No comments: