Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Grace of Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, Akkalkot

It was sometime in 2009 that i was gifted a book on Swami Samarth by  a cousin brother of mine. I was extremely reluctant to read the book, since my Guru and God are Swamiji and Sai Baba. I could not progress with reading the book, since i kept drawing comparison with Baba and felt my Baba was so much more compassionate, gentle and kind while Swami Samarth's methods seemed very tough to me. So i stopped reading the book. After  a year, i somehow was drawn to the book again. I prayed to Baba that the resistance in me to read the book should go away. As i started reading the book once again, i was most surprised to find that my critical attitude to the Swami had dissappeared. I was totally absorbed in reading the book and the miracles he performed stunned me. He came across to me as a 'Mahavtar' and a 'highly advanced yogi' with the highest possible realization of god, so much so that there was little difference between him and god.

Even as i read the book, i used to feel his living presence when i went for long walks in Ridley Creek State Park, Penssylvania  Somehow that was the first time, he entered my life in a big way, in the sense that he was just a character in a book earlier and now, he was a living presence that i was able to feel. I started consulting him on some critical decisions and always received guidance from him through my own mind.

 After i moved to India in 2011, i went through numerous difficult situations and the mind had lost all of its peace. At that time i was once again motivated to read his book. One of the strange things that happened was the experience of peace even when one page of his book was read. This was not a standalone event but repeated everytime i read his book. The Swami also connected with another devotee of his who had his padukas in her home. Everytime i visited her home and touched those padukas, my life situation improved dramatically. I somehow felt that those padukas were indeed powerful and the devotee was truly blessed by the Swami.

Several prayers were also responded to by the Swami. At times, reading the book would automatically lead me to deep meditation and the whole day would pass in peace.  On one of these days, the Swami appeared for the first time in my dream. I had never seen the Swami except in photographs and pictures. He was very tall and had a very commanding voice. He asked me, 'Dont you recognize me?'. I woke up thrilled and told my mother, how the Swami had chosen to bless me in the dream.  Finally , i had seen the Swami himself. How very kind of him to bless me. May his blessing be with everyone! Jai Swami Samarth!

26 comments:

LifeOfSharath said...

Shree Swami Samarth and Shree Sai Samarth are one and the same! :) You are indeed a blessed soul for you had a vision of Swami Maharaj :)

Unknown said...

I am craving for the Swami's darshan too. After having read His Biography, I have been drawn towards Him intensely. I hope He showers His mercy on me too one day.
Krishna

sunmaid18 said...

Sure, he will if we are sincere and steadfast

sss3amitg said...

Verily, Shree Swami Samarth is the manifestation of the Unmanifest, the form of the Uncreated, signature of the Untraceable, Unknowable One... Shree Swami Samarth is the glimpse that a devotee can get of the Supreme Principle! Shree Sai and all other Mahavataars and Sadgurus are divinely inspired by Shree Swami! The Grace of Shree Swami Samarth illumines the paths of even the Masters!

Vasant Chitguppi said...

Just now I showed a photo of Shree Swami Samartha to my two(2) year old granddaughter. I asked her, " Who it is?" Instantly, she said," Saibaba"!

Unknown said...

You truly are a blessed person as you got darshan of Shree Swami Samarth and got connected to a person who has Swami's padukas!

I hope to connect with someone who has Swami's padukas and be graced by Swami Samarth off my bad days too.

Deb
Bangalore

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sss3amitg said...

Dhyānamoolam gururmurti poojāmoolam gururpadam

Mantra moolam gururvākyam mokshamoolam gururkripā



The object of meditation is guru’s form, the object of worship is guru’s feet,

mantras are guru’s words, the basis of liberation is guru’s grace.

Shree Swami Samarth bless us all with your Grace !

malavika said...

May swami Ji bless us all..

malavika said...

May swami Ji bless us all..

Unknown said...

Yesterday morning, I had a strange dream. I am looking for something in a rocky terrain.. suddenly I turnaround and see a group of people touching the samadhi of Swami Samarth and all of them are crying.. I tell myself in the dream that these people are crying out of gratitude towards the Swami. I too move closer to the samadhi. This looks like the Swami(In an image) inside the Vatvruksha temple at Akkalkot. I got up with gratitude. I was always longing to see the Swami in my dream. He fulfilled it at last.
Jai Swami Samarth

Krishna

English Talk said...

Jai Swami Samarth. I am trying since two days to find a road transportation Tour driver, with no luck.Its out of exasperation thats led me chance upon this blog post which started way back in 2009 and my comment entry into 7th Year (2016).How's it possible for me to write all this,at my Age 51years now is purely Will of god or subconscious mind or see whatever you feel.Yesterday night I promised myself that Swami Samarth will be my Driver and take me wherever he wants to see with my family of four who are non-believer's in him and just vacationing,muttering these things in my head I fell asleep. Today's, I have chanced this blog, and please pray for me to visit Akkalkot as dreamt previous night.Jai Swami Samarth, bless you all.

Unknown said...

Shree swami samartha gurumauli.let me tell you swami samartha maharaj is not only close to god but he himself is god.Maharaj is full incarnation of lord gurudutta.If you want to do seva of maharaj please read SWAMICHARITRA SARAMRUT of dindori pranit.

Unknown said...

Shree swami samartha gurumauli.let me tell you swami samartha maharaj is not only close to god but he himself is god.Maharaj is full incarnation of lord gurudutta.If you want to do seva of maharaj please read SWAMICHARITRA SARAMRUT of dindori pranit.

Unknown said...

Gaya nahi jinda hai swami, swami antaryami lai bhari

Unknown said...

Gaya nahi jinda hai swami, swami antaryami lai bhari

Unknown said...

I too had a dream in which I saw shree swami samarth and gajanan maharaj both talking

Unknown said...

Really it is thrilling to see the Swami responding to our wishes. Recently we were travelling to Nellore from Bangalore. I desired to see the name or image of Swami Samarth in a truck or bus. Actually it is very difficult to see Swami's pictures etc in Andhra Pradesh. I did not see a single picture or name of Swami anywhere. On our return from Nellore, on the way our car got a tyre punctured. But luckily by Swami's grace, this happened just opposite a repair shop. This was a miracle. The spare stepney which was a new tyre and tube also had a problem. That new tube also had a puncture. We changed the stepney and proceeded with our journey towards Bangalore. Very soon I saw a vehicle that crossed us. That vehicle had on the back glass, the words Shri Swami Samarth in Marathi/Hindi. I was so thrilled that I shouted His name in gratefulness. What would have happened if the puncture had happened in a remote place where there was no help. Swami was there to tell me that He had helped us out of a possible distressful time. Jai Shri Swami Samarth.
Krishna

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Sonu Jaiswal my number is 8888208123 I would like to share my dreams with all of you I cant stop myself by sharing it .One day I was sleeping and in my dreams there was a temple alike place in which I was crying loudly suddenly I here a sound that why are you crying don't be afraid i am behind you and when I open my eyes I saw a person who was sitting in from of me who moves his hand over my head and suddenly my dreams open there was water in my eyes and suddenly I realize that the person who was sitting bare body in front of me was none other than Shri Swami Samarth .I always feel my self so luck that I had in real seen Shri Swami Samarth maharaj but there is a bit confusion in my mind that i believe in god but i eat non veg speaks many times lie don't go to temple just say that no need to go to temple the god is in my heart i will pray from here only then also how I got the darshan of Shri Swami Samarth .

Mohankumar said...

Really you are a very lucky person perhaps you have done some work for him in your last birth.jai swamy samarth

all the best said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
all the best said...

Swami Samarth Mahamantra and Dhun महामंत्र – धून






all the best said...

Swami Samarth Mahamantra and Dhun महामंत्र – धून



Swami Samarth Mahamantra and Dhun महामंत्र – धून








Shri Swami Samarth Mantra श्री स्वामी समर्थ मंत्र


all the best said...

Swami Samarth Mahamantra and Dhun महामंत्र – धून



sunmaid18 said...

overwhelmed by all your responses and thanks for sharing your experiences. The mahatmas continue to live and guide us. We only need to
take time out to remember them and worship them everyday for sometime.

Kumbh Vivah said...

Akhil Bhartiya Shree Swami Samarth Gurupeeth Trimbkeshwar
A view to be grateful for and a trip that can be memorable within a few hours. The surroundings of the temple are attractive, and the facilities are impeccable. The locals and trust people welcome visitors and tourists to enjoy the spiritual offering of trimbakeshwar, Lord Shiva, and Swami Samarth.