Friday, March 1, 2019

Shri Saipadananda Blesses ahead of Maha Shivaratri on 4th March 2019

Dear Readers Today I sat down to do my usual meditation. As I did my peace affirmations, suddenly I had a vision of Shri Saipadananda Radhakrishna Swamiji at the point between my eyebrows. As I focused on the image, it grew bigger. I saw our Swamiji dressed in white dhoti and Angavastra, doing milk abhisheka to a giant Shiva Linga. The Shiva linga was taller than him and he was very devoutly offering the milk. The Shiva linga seemed to be on a mountain amidst forests. I went into deep meditation after that and lost all awareness. I came back out of meditation to hear my heart chanting Saint Francis of Assisi's prayer- 'Dear God, Make me an instrument of peace, Where there is hatred, Let me sow love, Where there is darkness, light, where there is injury, pardon, Where there is despair, Hope. O Divine Master, Let me not so much seek as to forgive, than be forgiven, as to love than be loved, as to pardon, then be pardoned. For in giving do we truly receive, for in loving are we truly loved, for in dying to our little self, are we born to eternal life! Only after I completed meditation and started to read the newspaper, I came to know that Maha Shiva Ratri Was just around the corner. Maybe Swamiji wanted to share his blessings to all his devotees on the upcoming holy day through this vision.

No comments: