Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Miraculous recovery of COVID patient after Vishnu Sahasranama chanting

One of my friends in Lucknow posted in our Whatsapp group that he and his family were afflicted with Covid. I was much concerned and wrote to him that i can pray for their recovery. After a week he told me that his brother was in the critical care and he wanted me to pray for him. I asked him to share his name, age and a picture so that i know who i am praying for and then request god to assist. I prayed for his brother but received no response from God. Then, i prayed that God should do what is best for the sick person. Next day my friend broke the sad news that his brother passed away. A few days later he told me that his father was now critical and i should pray for him. When i prayed, i got a response that his father is a good man, he has done a lot of good karma and he will definitely recover. I told my friend the same and asked him to chant vishnu sahasranama and asmin paratman, round the clock when possible. He too kept chanting. I offered to connect him to our family doctor and get a second opinion. The doctor willingly obliged and reviewed the medicines and treatment given to his dad and approved of the same. I motivated my friend to keep chanting and beg god for his grace. After two to three days, he reported that his father's health had started to improve. I told him to continue chanting. After another 3 days he was removed from the critical support. After 1 week, he was declared as out of danger and in three weeks he recovered completely. Isn't this a clear demonstration of the power of Vishnu Sahasranama and Asmin Paratman chanting and prayer. How great is Sai for he was the god i kept praying to !!

No comments: