Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Engulfed by Swamiji's love

As a child i used to visit Bangalore once a year for holidays. We always used to visit the Sai Mandir. The uniqueness of these visits was that everytime i stood near Swamiji's idol in the Mandir, tears would stream down my eyes automatically. I never understood this phenomena. For years until i reached my adulthood, this process of spontaneous tears flowing on its own occured. I would stand mesmerized in front of Swamiji and just experience the intense warmth anc love of his presence that i felt at the Mandir. Now, i think Swamiji has already showered so much love on me before i was born or maybe after i was born that the heart remembers his love to this day! Swamiji, your love is divine, motherly and fills my whole being with gratitude.

2 comments:

sai@BayArea said...

Sairam,

happen to stumble upon your blog around this auspicious time of Guru Purnima and was really overwhelming to see Saipadanada Radhakrishna Swamiji on the web.
My brother just sent me a pic of the flyer that Swamiji had created in 1959 to spread the word of Gurupurnima and i would be happy to pass that on to you if you want to post it on this blog.

Regards,
Balaji

sunmaid18 said...

Yes, please do send it to me. Also do write and let me know your experiences with Swamiji and how you came to know him. I am doing a video series on him as well. Sairam