Saturday, September 2, 2023

Radhakrishna Swamiji appears in the afternoon

Last week, i was quietly working from home. I always listen to Lord Ram's name and Vittal's name while working so that the mind is absorbed in the lord while the hands work. I had woken up by 4:30 am and the day seemed long. I felt very sleepy by 4pm and fell asleep briefly. As i slept, i saw Swamiji appear and sit on the chair near my dining table. I hear myself telling him about my career aspirations and he is intently listening. Then he urged me to get up and continue to work as taking a break beyond ten to fifteen minutes was not okay. As he kept asking me to wakeup and get back into work, i woke up and sat up. I logged back in and completed my work for the day. I felt blessed to have got Swamiji's darshan after a long time. Bow to Shri Saipadananada, peace be unto all! Sairam!

No comments: