Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sai appears in Yoga Nidra

I do hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga and other forms of yoga. At the yoga centre, i go to, often we do Yoga Nidra too. Yesterday too we did Yoga Nidra and very strangely, Sai appeared in a vision. I was back in the Pooja room of my grandparent's home, where Swamiji has visited and blessed. There used to be a small mandapa where Shri Mahalakshmi used to be worshipped in the middle of the Pooja room. As i watched the vision unfold, Shri Sai appeared seated in the middle of this Pooja room, in the place occupied by Mahalakshmi. Then, i began to do Pada Pooja to him by washing his feet with water, sandal wood, honey, curds, milk and warm water. I clean his feet and drink the water and sprinkle it on my head too. Then, Sai dissappeared and little Krishna who used to be in the corner of the Pooja room, came walking to his place and stood with his hands on his hips, smiling. A small boy of five who is smiling and glowing. The vision disappeared then. Is Sai same as Lord Krishna? Yes, i think so, else why would Sai disappear and Krishna appear in his place. I visited the Sai Mandir at Mylapore the next day and very unusually was given Baba's mala, asked to touch a coconut and offered to the Dhuni and got yummy prasadam too. My mother Sai is so caring and loving and though i never got to meet him in person, this vision gave me that feeling of being with him and doing pada sevanam. Shri Radakrishna Swamiji used to talk to all gods including Sai at the Mandir in Bangalore. If Sai is in my life, it is because of his blessings and grace alone. Jai Shri Saipadananda Radhakrishna Swamiji maharaj ki!

No comments: